Monday, June 26, 2017

Yesterday I wound up ordering the Insane Audio JK2001 unit.  In my search for info and better pricing, I wound up finding a deal that got me 10% off, two free cameras (for front and rear) no tax and free shipping.  I'm hoping it will be an easy install.  Running the wiring for the cameras should be the most work as most everything else is plug and play.

The weather isn't looking too good for our photo shoot today as rain will be in the area this afternoon and evening.  I may use the time to work on our website a bit or organize the garage better.  I really need to get a couple hardtop hoists installed so I can free up some floor space that my top is taking up.

We have a group of 7-8 Jeeps that will be making the run over to the Offroading 101 course at Kansas Rocks on July 22nd.  It will be fun to go with a group of people I know rather than by myself.  Jodi will be in Nashville so I can get as crazy as I want without her freaking out.  I'm definitely trying some black trails while there.  The video should be good.






No comments: