Friday, June 23, 2017

Last night I was able to go out and get a shot of my Jeep with the rock lights on.  I'm pretty happy with the light output and feel it is adequate for the use it will see.  I may try to play with light placement a bit to see if any changes will throw off more light or eliminate/lessen some shadows.


I have a photo shoot today, work all weekend at the plant and then a photo shoot on Monday.  I may try to get to the range one afternoon this weekend.  We have some friends that are wanting to meet up for some shooting so we'll see if we can work that in.  I have several guns I have not fired yet that need to be broken in.

Another set of inner fenders is on the way to us.  They are suppose to arrive on Monday.

No comments: