I worked on our website a bit yesterday after work and then ran a couple errands before dinner. While out, a bird crapped in my Jeep. It must have happened while I was parked somewhere. It never dawned on me that that could happen but now I know. Luckily the majority of it landed on the door sill trim plate and wiped off rather easily when I got home. Kind of funny when you think about it.
With 4 more days of work to go, I am looking ahead to 3 days off at the start of next week. I intend to take Jodi to the powdercoater and let her decide on the finish she wants on her fenders. I'll then swing by 4 Wheel Parts and get my gears that have been sitting over there for some time. I'm also going to attempt installing the new head unit and cameras and clean out the garage and get a bit more organized. The stock Jeep parts laying around have to go to free up room. Suspension parts will probably go to scrap and hopefully I can sell the hood and the wheels and tires from Jodi's Jeep. I have 5 days off starting next Saturday so that may be a good time to try to get a hardtop hoist installed.
We have a sales session this evening and I have photo shoots tomorrow and Saturday. The first part of next month is a little slow around the holiday. I'll probably shoot my models during that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment