Friday, June 2, 2017

Yesterday I went to the dealership and found a different style of washer fluid nozzle that looked to be a better fit for Jodi's hood.  While at the dealership, I was able to get one to snap into place with a little pressure but the other was not going to fit.  When I made it back home, I really had no choice but to alter the size of the hole with a file and that allowed it to fit.  I guess I could have done that to both holes to use the factory nozzles it came with but that would have required significantly more alteration, but it would have saved me $55 for these new nozzles!

After dinner, I went to Home Depot and bought some PVC pipe and fittings to construct a holder to store my full doors.  It took me about an hour to do all of the required cutting and then assemble the parts.  I finished it off with pipe insulation and then transferred my doors from the living room to their new home in the garage.  By coincidence, the supplies to build this was also $55.  I was on a roll of some sort.

I have a photo shoot this evening and then I have to work my day job tomorrow which will make for a short weekend.  I really do not want the overtime any more.

No comments: