I spent some of the weekend working on my rock lights. Routing the wires was a pain and I have 4 of the 8 working. I need to get the other 4 tied into the SPOD and it will be done. It will likely be Tuesday evening before I can get back on it as I have a photo shoot this evening. I haven't had them lit up at night yet so I'm hoping I like the output and that I don't wind up regretting not getting the MAX version. I'll get to put them to use on July 8th as we are going to a night time trail event at Kansas Rocks. That should be a lot of fun.
Justin took me to dinner for Father's Day yesterday. Jodi, Jayson and Megan joined us for a good Italian feast at Cascone's. It was a good meal and we were all stuffed at the end. I brought a big piece of chocolate cake home for my dessert. Later in the evening, Jodi and I took a drive in my Jeep as the weather was perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment