Saturday, June 24, 2017

Well, the work news just keeps getting better.  Not only am I working all of this weekend, I get to work all of next weekend too.  So in 9 more days, I will get a day off, actually 3 since I am being forced to take some vacation and there is a holiday.

We had another great photo shoot last night and I get a little break until Monday when we have another photo shoot scheduled.  Last Monday's shoot involved a local track star who is a hurdler.  Not only is she a very pretty girl but she was a natural in front of the camera which made it and easy and enjoyable shoot.  I took her to our local high school to create this image of her.


I think I've decided to install the Insane Audio JK2001 unit which will allow me to add the rear view camera I want with a host of other goodies.  It isn't cheap (what is?) but I like it is a direct fir for the JK that will fit the factory hole.  

No comments: