Well, 5 more work days and then the last day is my walk day, which I think I'll just walk right out the door next Friday versus walk the plant, never to be back.
I got my desk put together in my new office that I have been banished to. I also moved my computer in along with set up some studio monitors for good sound. Looking forward to becoming an expert at video editing in my retirement years.
We have a Wrenchathon this weekend, the Frostbite event next weekend and then the following week, a friend and I plan to get my lower control arm skids welded in place and install my transfer case skid. That will leave just the rear truss to be done. I will also be getting my job box mounted on my trailer in preparation for the Hot Springs trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment