Friday, February 21, 2020

It's finally Friday and after today, I have 4 days off from work.  One more week and I am no longer employed by anyone other than myself. 

Today after work I am going with JD to pick up the new sofa that he and Megan purchased.  Now that we own a big truck, it gets called upon for duties such as these. 

I was hoping to get my light bar installed yesterday but when my shipment from Northridge arrived, the mounting brackets were not in the box.  Come to find out, they ship directly from the manufacturer so I won;t have them until next week now.  It's always something.  Speaking of that, I have to call a plumber today because our kitchen sink drain is clogged up and I have been unable to get it unclogged.  SO let's see, in the last couple weeks, the furnace quit working, the refrigerator quit working and now this.  Since things happen in three's, we should be done with this nonsense.


No comments: