Monday, February 17, 2020

I got my Powertank on Friday and it is now installed.  Glad to have another option of airing up available or to use some air tools if need be.

I will be spending most of next weekend at Topeka for our club Wrenchathon at the offroad shop there.  We will be working on a number of members' Jeeps while there.  Jodi will be going to St. Louis to go dress shopping for thew wedding with her family.

I helped JD install a ceiling fan in their guest room and we hauled one of our beds over to their house to add to their guest room.  Jodi and I then went shopping and bought some new seating for our loft and I picked up a new desk and chair for my new office upstairs.  I got the chair assembled last night and plan to do the desk today after work. 

This is my last Monday working at Ford because I am off next Monday and Tuesday.  I have 7 working days left and then Friday the 28th will be my walk day where I get to go around and say goodbye to friends and co-workers.  It can't get here soon enough. 

No comments: