I've been thinking about what I still want to do to my Jeep and everything on the list means going to one ton axles, which I figure by the time I do the axle swap, get new driveshafts, new 8 lug wheels, ORI struts, and a custom 3 link in the front and rear. I'm at about $25K. It would make more sense to get a dedicated rock crawler that someone has already put $50-$60K in if I'm going to spend that amount of money. So that leaves me looking at my tow rig and how to enhance it's appearance. I think I've decided on a 3-4" lift and putting 37's on it. Jodi says the tires look too small right now so that should fix it.
We actually have a weekend with no plans. I should probably continue my work in the garage at organizing things. I also have two storage rooms in the basement that need attention and/or purging. I have a lot of photography gear I don't use and that probably needs to be sold off. I could always work on our taxes too. Nah.
No comments:
Post a Comment