It's Valentines Day and lucky me, I get to purchase something red today, a 15lb Powertank. One of our club members is selling his 8 month old setup and I'm getting it for half price. Can't believe how lucky I got as I was about to order one at full price.
We had our first club meeting of the year on Wednesday and I led the meeting, which was a packed house. I think we were 100 bodies over the occupancy limit! We really need to find a new location for our club meetings. I am now officially the President of the club and I'm looking forward to a fun year.
We booked a venue yesterday for Justin and Megan's rehearsal dinner. We were lucky they had the space still available. We are planning on dinner for 50 and the venue is just a short drive from our house. The wedding and reception location is about 15-20 minutes from our house so all is pretty convenient.
No comments:
Post a Comment