Wednesday, August 29, 2018

We received a nice thunderstorm yesterday around dinner time.  It was perfect timing as my yard guys had just finished up mowing and then the lawn got a nice drink.  With the three day weekend ahead, I should plan to do some weeding and getting the lawn ship shape for Fall.

We have a perfect day here in KC with a high of around 80 degrees.  Our senior today really lucked out for her session as it has been pretty hot of late.  Tomorrow I have a session with a boy that will finish out on a golf course which should be pretty fun. 

Yesterday, I spent some time working on our big Jeep event scheduled for September 16th at Smithville Lake.  Our Jeep social group usually meets at a local restaurant but I suggested we get together for an outdoor event and everyone seemed to love the idea.  So, I created our Jeep Invasion event. Our company donated the fees for the pavillion and will also provide some meet for grilling.  We currently have about 70 Jeeps who have RSVP'ed for the event and I hope to get it to 100.  It will be a day of fun at the lake with our Jeeple.

No comments: