Monday, August 6, 2018

Last week was a terrible week for us as we lost Angus.  I remain devastated emotionally.  He deserved a better ending than what he experienced and I will regret that for the rest of my life.  He was my boy and I miss him so much.  It was hard enough losing Gia just a few months ago.  We are now without dogs for the first time in 17 years.

I did nothing but work last week after taking the day off of his passing.  If I wasn't busy, my mind was in the wrong place.   Luckily I had photo shoots every day of the week and had to work my day job on Saturday.   Although I really didn't feel like it, we went out Saturday night for a friend's birthday party at a local bar.  It was fun to be with our Jeeple again and we all had a good time. 

This week consists of five 14 hour days as I have a photo shoot every night this week.  Jodi will be conducting some ordering sessions by herself in the evenings.  We have a record number of sessions this month and it looks to be a busy Fall.  We have plans to go off roading at Tuttle on Saturday with our club.  Going to try some tougher obstacles. 


No comments: