Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I've spent the last two evenings doing photo shoots and consultations and now I actually have a night off without clients to take care of.  That's a great feeling after such a busy period of work.  Jodi remains pretty slammed however and a break for her is off in the distance.  She has taken a couple evenings to go out with our friends though while I was out on shoots that gave her a little break here and there.

I've started work on trying to get my Jeep sponsored by some companies.  The chances are slim but I really want to build it up bigger, going with one ton axles and at least 40" tires.  I plan to add 4.5" springs to bump me up another inch and if I can swing the axles, wheels and tires, I'm going to do coil over King shocks as well.  I'll need hydro assist steering too.  I should have bought the ported steering box in hindsight but my friend wants to buy my current one and the Rubicon Dana 44's will be an easy sell as well, especially since they are already re-geared. 

I ordered an external hard drive for my laptop so I can dump all of my video from Colorado and other Jeep adventures.  The huge video files are more than what my laptop can store so now I have 8TB of storage to work with.  I hope to get some editing done this weekend. 


No comments: