T minus 30 days until I get my 30 years in. After that, anything can happen.
We spent some time doing a little shopping on Saturday with three of our model team members. We used them to help us pick out some trendy clothing and try it on so we could add some new fashion to our dressing room closet for clients to wear. Afterward, we went and stuffed ourselves at Olive Garden.
On Sunday, I didn't accomplish much. I couldn't get motivated to do much of anything. I think I watched the rain more than anything. We had a good, long rain and that should help the lawns and fields.
We have 5 sales sessions this week, two photo shoots and one consultation. Time to make some bank. We have 3 sales sessions next week and 3 photo shoots. We still need to fill some dates in the Fall but things are looking pretty good right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment