Friday, August 31, 2018

One more photo session this evening, a sales session in the morning and then I have the rest of the holiday weekend off to do whatever I want.  My Jeep is ready to go for Sunday and I'm looking forward to the day of wheeling with friends.

I received a call from the owner of the professional lab we use and he asked if he could drive down from Iowa to meet with us.  We are pretty high volume for a photography studio when it comes to albums and such and he wants to get together in person to help strengthen our business relationship, look at Jodi's editing and color correction processes and discuss a mutually beneficial partnership in regard to promotion opportunities.  I'm looking forward to our meeting.

JD sent me a video yesterday of him singing at a local establishment on Karaoke night.  He sang Aerosmith's "Dream On".  The video quality is pretty poor but the audio is good enough to tell that he really sings well.  I like the fact that he likes all genre's of music.  I wish he would try his hand at recording.




No comments: