After work yesterday, I headed over to the Brass Rail for a farewell party for my immediate supervisor who is retiring after 41 years with our company. We have worked together at both St. Louis and Kansas City and he has been a great person to work with for all of these years. It just so happens that the Brass Rail is where our Northland Jeep group meets and a few friends had arrived before I left the party to head home for a couple sales sessions. When I got home, Jodi headed over and hung out with all of our Jeeple for a few hours. She got home right as I was wrapping up the second sales session. Two more sales sessions and two shoots remain this week for us.
It's hard to believe it is almost September. This year has really flown by but I am certainly looking forward to the Fall weather. It's my favorite season and going off roading in the Fall is probably my favorite thing to do. I'm really looking forward to going to SMORR for the first time and we are talking about a trip down to Arkansas for some wheeling too, maybe in late October or early November. There are two Badge of Honor trails at SMORR and 3 at Superlift ORV in Hot Springs.
No comments:
Post a Comment