We have multiple sales session remaining this week and many more to do the balance of the month. I think we have about 10 or 11 to do before we wrap things up for this year. We have had some really great sales of late, all from the guys too. which is pretty surprising. It's a good thing because we got our personal property and real estate tax bills yesterday and it is UGLY. If I didn't have to pay these taxes, I'd have the money to go buy a Dana Ultimate 60 for the front of my Jeep with some money to spare.
And if that weren't a big enough surprise, this image was also featured as a full page too. It's pretty cool to have our Seniors featured as we know they love seeing themselves published. It makes them feel like rock stars.


No comments:
Post a Comment