Tonight is our Jeep club meeting and I'm happy we get to go this month as we've missed the last two due to our business schedule. Our club now has 120 members and I am charter member #52 so quite a few have joined after me and 4 of them were referred by me. Our club does a great job of keeping members active with wheeling events, etc.. Unfortunately, this weekends wheeling event was canceled as there is a conflict with another event at Tuttle so we will be participating in a Veteran's Day parade instead.
Jodi has been very busy trying to keep up with a pretty brutal schedule this month as well as last. So far she is staying ahead and that is because she can really stick to a project to get it done. Me on the other hand, I'm all over the place, bouncing from one thing to another. My mind doesn't let me stay focused on one thing too long, especially when it's something I'd rather not do. The good news is, I have been killing it in the sales room and we have been having some incredible sales.
I'm looking forward to the upcoming Black Friday sales. I'm hoping to see some of the things we need for the Jeeps as well as the business at greatly discounted prices. I'm looking to change out my front bumper and the winch and light bar may wind up on Jodi's Jeep. I'm not in a hurry to do that but if the right sales take place, it's a done deal. Our club is having a wrenching party at a shop in Topeka in January so that would be a great time to do the switch as we'd have all the tools and help I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment