Jodi and I spent the weekend doing business related work before taking some time for ourselves on Sunday to do some shopping and relaxing. We have a busy week of sales sessions as well as 3 photo shoots to get in. We have another month of being busy before we can rest. I will spend the winter preparing our marketing and social media strategy in preparation for Spring.
We are suppose to go to Tuttle on Saturday for some rock crawling and wheeling with our club. There is another big event going on there this weekend so it will likely be pretty busy. I've got my Jeep ready to go.
There is a gloss black hard top for sale on our area Craigslist that is tempting but I'm still undecided on what I'm going to do to my exterior. There were a lot of Jeeps at SEMA this year that were Line X'ed and many were in different colors other than black. They have a new finish called Ultra which appears to have more shine and less texture that I need to look into.
No comments:
Post a Comment