Four days flew by and it's time to start another week of work. At least we are approaching the end of the year and I can expect some extra time off at the Christmas break. I'm really ready to retire as I just don't like the daily work routine any longer. It used to be that I didn't mind getting up every day and going in but that has all changed and I'm just done. I'll just have to keep slogging along for a little while longer.
Our weekend was spent doing a little shopping, working and we did manage to have some fun as we went to the Casino Saturday night with some Jeeple. I wound up winning $150 at the Blackjack table while the others didn't fare so well. We wound up leaving around 11:30, went to Waffle House for a late night meal and I think we actually went to bed around 1:30am. That's the latest night we have had in some time.
We had an opportunity to go wheeling at Tuttle the next day but the group wasn't planning on doing any serious rock crawling so I opted out. I just don't get excited about driving a trail all day, especially if there is no scenery to look at.
All of our photo shoots are completed for the year and we have about 4 sales sessions to get in before we take the winter off. Jodi's mom, sister and aunt are coming in this weekend for their annual Christmas shopping trip in KC so we will have a full house.
No comments:
Post a Comment