Monday, November 13, 2017

That three day weekend flew by.  Now I have a six day week ahead before a 3 day week the following leads to a four day weekend.  Confused yet?  :)

On Saturday, Jodi and I had a lot of fun driving in the Veteran's Day parade.  We had about 30 Jeeps in total and we all decorated them with flags and other patriotic decor as we celebrated our nation's veterans.   People lined the streets and we threw out candy as we went along the parade route.  Afterward, we went to lunch with about 10 other Jeepers before heading home.

We only have two more scheduled photo shoots with clients this year.  One shoot is tonight and the other is on Friday after Thanksgiving.  We have about 10 sales sessions to complete though and Jodi continues to work wonders and stay ahead of schedule.  I think we are both looking forward to December when things will slow down for a few months. 

We are planning a Jeep trip to Colorado in late June or early July.  We have a number of Jeeple in our area wanting to do a trip so I am taking lead on organizing it.  We hope to have 6-8 couples going and will likely go back to the Breckenridge area rather than go all of the way across the state on this trip.  We may even stay in the resort that we went to last year. 


No comments: