Wednesday, November 29, 2017

It's hump day and the weekend is already calling my name.   Not sure how I'm going to last much longer at the day job but i have to stick it out a little while longer.  There is just too much I want to do each day and I'm restrained by the day job.

There are a lot of Jeep events coming up, everything from Christmas parades to wheeling events at the off road park.  We even have a wrenching party coming up in January at a shop in Topeka.  That should be fun as we all help each other install parts, etc.  We will put a lift on my friends Jeep while there. 

Here is a shot I took the other day of an older model we had at the studio.  I really like the shallow depth of field from shooting wide open.  I'm looking forward to doing more shoots with more mature women. 



No comments: