Monday, July 17, 2017

Yesterday I tried getting my back up camera to operate in reverse without going into my Rock Cam app and had no luck.  I got an email from their support group telling me that apparently my Jeep is one of a small number that has different programming from the factory and that I need to run a wire from 12V power when in reverse to the unit to make it work properly.  $!#&!

The cool thing about Facebook is that you can arrange for pop up meets that happen the same day.  One Jeeper I know posted a pic of him eating ice cream so a few of us got on him about not inviting us and the next thing you know, we have an ice cream Jeep run set up for later in the evening.  About 7 of us showed up and a couple other Jeeps pulled in because they saw Jeeps congregating and we met some new people.  We hung out in the parking lot socializing for almost two hours.

Jodi is gone for a week and I have three photo shoots, a sales session and a consultation to do in the next 5 days and then the Off Road 101 course is Saturday.  Looking forward to the triple digit temps this week.  NOT!


No comments: