My session last not got rained out as we were about an hour into it while on location. We will finish it up on Sunday which means my crazy schedule just got crazier. I have a shoot tonight, tomorrow, work Saturday followed by two consultations and then the makeup shoot on Sunday evening. Then I have a shoot on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the next week and then three more shoots the next week. I don't want to look beyond that at this point. This would be so much easier if I didn't have a day job.
I called 4 Wheel Parts yesterday and they will be installing Jodi's fenders on August 10th. That will finish up her Jeep for awhile as I haven't heard her ask for anything else of late. I'll then turn to beefing up my front end a bit more before we head to the Black Hills.
I still need to get my rear back up camera working properly and I might try to get my front rock camera installed soon as well. I can now control my GoPro's from inside the Jeep from the head unit so that will allow me to cut down on wasted video when we are stopped on the trail. I need to get a lot of music installed on it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment