4 Wheel Parts is having a huge clearance sale on axles assemblies and it is quite tempting to either get the beefed up 44's or just get some 60's. The 60's are almost $2500 off right now. Jodi has said No but she is gone so.... :)
Today I'm going to take my dash apart and connect two wires that are apparently suppose to be connected so that my reverse camera will come on when I go into reverse. That isn't how I read the directions but that is what support says I need to do. So, it looks like I have about 45 minutes to an hour worth of work to do to accomplish that.
With just over two months to the Black Hills, I need to decide what improvements I'm going to make before the Jamboree. My Jeep is quite capable as it is but I'm thinking of beefing up the front end just to make things a bit stronger. The Off Road 101 course is next weekend and then the following weekend, out club is going to Tuttle ORV for an offroad adventure. I hear it's a pretty good place to go and it's about two hours from our house near Manhattan, KS. I ran across this video and it looks like it has some pretty knarly areas.
No comments:
Post a Comment