A year older and a year wiser. Birthday's are just like any other day once you reach the age of 21. The one that sucks the most after 21 is probably 50 as that is when AARP starts blasting you with mailings. Hey, senior citizen! Uh, hey AARP, %$!* off! They are nothing but a bunch of libtards. Anyway, after work I got to photograph a young man from Topeka, KS and we had a fun urban session that I got really creative with. By the time I got home and cleaned up, it was almost 10pm so I decided to go get my free birthday waffle at Waffle House. I think the last I saw of the clock was 1:02am as for some reason, sleep evaded me last night.
Not too much to do today after work but it's meet up night for the Jeep group we hang with and tonight they are meeting a whopping 1/2 mile from our house at the pizza and past joint in the strip plaza at the entrance to our neighborhood. Don't have to drive far tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment