Thursday, July 13, 2017

Forced vacation is now over.  I did enjoy the time off and I do have plenty of vacation remaining and it was pretty hot the last three days so it was good to be out of the plant.

I did get my new head unit installed and it is a pretty sweet setup.  I have much to learn about it still and a couple things to tidy up.   I'm a bit puzzled by the rear view camera.  I installed it as directed in the instructions but it won;t come on when I go to reverse unless I go into the rock camera app.  I expected it to come on when I went into reverse without having to use an app.  I will be following up with the support folks of the manufacturer.  The Jeep is currently at the dealer getting a recall issue taken care of .

Last night, we attended a meeting for the club I joined a couple months ago, the Midwest Krawlers.  There are currently 57 dues paying members and we had a fun gathering.  The club wheels at least once per month and there are other opportunities to get together from time to time.  There are some really good people in the group and we are looking forward to more adventures.

We picked up Jodi's fenders from the powdercoater yesterday and they will likely get installed once she returns from vacation.  She leaves this Saturday and will be gone for 7-8 days.  I have a few photo shoots during that time as well ordering sessions and consultations so there will be no vacation for me.

No comments: