We had a new record sale for our studio on Monday night. We knew it was going to be pretty big but it was pretty crazy to get an order for that amount. In contrast, last night's sales session was pretty miserable. Not really the amount, but the decision making process was almost 2 and a half hours. They didn't want to spend a lot, you could tell but it was constantly going back in forth between the parents, "what do you want". I even gave them private time to talk. Indecisive people are not fun to deal with.
It seems all we do anymore is business related and we spend pretty much all out available time working on it. A lot of that is because we are in our busiest time of the year and by mid December, we should be ready to relax and enjoy some free time.
I'm ready to hit the road and head to St. Louis but have two more shoots to do prior to then. I also got an inquiry from a lady who is doing a fitness competition in November and wanted to know if I could do that type of photographic work. We talked awhile and we agreed to do a test shoot to see if it's something we might want to explore doing over the winter in our slow period to keep some business income coming in.
No comments:
Post a Comment