Thursday, September 17, 2015

I'm looking forward to our Back to the Future theme shoot this Sunday.  We will be using 5 members of our model team for it and two will be dressed in 50's fashion, two in 80's fashion and the boy will be dressed like "Marty" in the big, orange, puffy vest. In addition to that, I have a Delorean car to use as a prop.  It belongs to a friend and I think he's a wee bit nervous that I'm going to light the road on fire behind it, just like in the movie.  LOL  I ain't kidding.

Today is the day that Jodi meets with her former employer.  I really wish I could be there for it.  Of course, I would be the lead negotiator and it likely wouldn't end well.  I really don't see them making an offer that would coax her back to working there again. 


No comments: