Tuesday, September 22, 2015

We had another great photo session yesterday, despite my bad headache.  I blame it on the lack of caffeine as I went all day without a soda.  I really felt like crud but we had a great session and a pretty cool sunset.  We have sessions the next three nights and we have good weather it would appear for the balance of the week.

I haven't had much time to do anything else lately, including mow the lawn.  That will all change next year as we roll out a new schedule for our business.  We will have days off next year to relax and get other things done, even in our peak season. We've sacrificed a lot to get to where we are and we can do better with our time management going forward.  This has really been a good learning process.  I watch other photographers, some I know personally, struggle to get their business going and I'm thankful for the success we have achieved.  I know God has a lot to do with that and I know that my mom had a lot to do with it to as I know she prayed a lot for us to have a successful business.  I hope she is able to see that we are doing well and that her encouragement and well wishes were truly appreciated.  I really miss her.






No comments: