I spent last night doing in person consultations for new clients and then I was coaxed into doing a live stream studio tour on the Periscope app. I have a lot of other photographers following me and what we do at the studio since we are pretty successful and one photographer convinced me to show off our studio by live streaming it. I wound up streaming for close to an hour as people asked me questions about my gear, our business and our studio. 145 people watched the broadcast. Wow.
We start a very busy stretch for us today as we shoot the next two nights, have sales sessions scheduled on Friday, I work Saturday and then a shoot that evening and then on Sunday we have a sales session and then a Model Team theme shoot, followed by four straight days of shoots after that. When you start a business and seek success, be careful what you wish for!
No comments:
Post a Comment