Thursday, October 10, 2019

We went to our club meeting yesterday and we won $75 to use at the Cheesecake Factory in the raffle.  We enjoyed hanging out with friends and there is now one month remaining before elections take place.  I am running against one opponent for club President.  

It doesn't look like I will get my photo shoot in due to the rain today so I may wind up with a free evening to do other things.  My Jeep won't be back until sometime next week as the gears and axle shafts won't arrive until Friday.  As long as it is back for our return trip to SMORR, I am fine with that.  

We have a busy weekend ahead as we will be going shooting with friends Friday night, then attending a get together at a another friends property for some shooting, food and a bonfire.  On Sunday, we are going to lunch with another couple at Texas Roadhouse.  This is what a Jeep can do for your social life!


No comments: