Monday, October 7, 2019

I still haven't heard anything on my Jeep but expect to hear something by the end of today.  I did locate some Carbon Offroad rear axle shafts that were in stock and they ship to me tomorrow.  I got them on sale and with free shipping, which was a nice bonus. 

On Saturday, Jodi and I went to a movie for the first time in forever.  I wanted to see Joker so we invited our friends to join us at the new theater in Liberty.  We really liked the reclining seats which made watching the movie quite comfortable.  I'm glad I didn't fall asleep because the movie was really good.  Afterward, we sat outside on the patio of the Jazz bar and restaurant that is in the theater and had an adult beverage before going to dinner at a new BBQ joint south of us.

After dinner, Jodi was going to climb in bed and watch TV so I decided to go to the casino for a little entertainment.  JD was working as usual and I wound up winning $400 at the Blackjack table.  It was a good night.

Yesterday we spent the morning cleaning the house and then I did some errands before my photo shoot with our model team.  I grabbed some dinner for Jodi and I on the way home and we watched the first half of the Chiefs game before I fell asleep.  I was out by 9pm.  I did get in a better night of sleep though so I must have needed it.

Today I have a photo shoot with a client which will finish with us at a horse stable with her horse.  It should be a fun evening. 

No comments: