One shoot down and four more to go this week. Jodi had a nice ordering session last night and we have another tonight where based on the client comments, we think they will spend big. Good! I need to pay for some Jeep parts. :)
Megan and JD have set a date for their wedding and it is June 6, 2020. They just put a deposit down on the venue here in KC yesterday and things are moving forward quickly. A big event is scheduled for early November where all of the ladies will be going dress shopping with Megan.
My winning streak at the casino ended Sunday night as I lost $200. It was a good run though as I was up $2350 still in the two week period. No more casino visits until Vegas for me!
Speaking of Vegas, our SEMA passes arrived the other day and we just purchased our tickets for SEMA Ignited which id the big parade of vehicles and other events on the closing day. I can't wait to see Vegas and attend the big show.
No comments:
Post a Comment