I had a fun photo shoot with our client last night. Horses are always fun to be around and her horse was very well behaved. His name was Gumby and he did really well with the flash although he didn't like my reflector, which seems to be typical with horses.
We have another shoot scheduled for tonight along with an ordering session and a consultation. I'm photographing a boy and we will finish on the gold course with him. Jodi will handle the 5pm sales session and might have to start the consultation for me since i may not be home just yet. So, today's work day will end about 8pm.
When I get my Jeep back, it will have a new ring and pinion and upgraded axle shafts. It appears I broke a few teeth on the gears. I haven't been wheeling since Labor Day so I'm not sure what caused the issue as it was fine up until the other day. At least it was covered by warranty and I won't be out the expense of new gears and labor.
No comments:
Post a Comment