I'm looking forward to our off roading adventure this coming Saturday. Yesterday evening, I got out my set of deflators and dialed them all in to 14psi. I'll be loading the rest of the gear up this week so we are ready to roll out early on Saturday. We have arranged for a meetup of those from our area to convoy over to the park by meeting at a nearby Quiktrip at 7:30am. That should put us at the park at 9am.
I ordered a dash mounting system from Vectror Offroad that will let me mount all of my electronic accessories (GPS, phone, Ipad, radar detector, etc..) It uses Ram mounts to secure the devices and it looks like the best choice available for mounting multiple devices. I hope my orders arrive by Friday.
Jodi's hood came on Friday and the painter is suppose to call me on Wednesday to arrange for the paint work. I'm hoping he can get to it this coming weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment