Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I was able to get my photo shoot in yesterday after two reschedules due to rain.  That is likely our last paid shoot until June when we start a record number of shoots for that month.  I'm hopeful that we actually sell it out and really get things rolling for the rest of the year.  My goal is to shoot 100 seniors this year.  That will be extremely tough to do but that is the goal.  We have averaged 73 over the last two years.  

I've been doing some more work on our website as we tell people about our Kansas City Senior Portrait studio.  We've changed up some images and some of the message.  Cleaning the site design up was a focus as well and I think we've been successful at doing so.  

My Jeep is suppose to be ready for pickup at Noon today so we will be heading over to get it and then taking Jodi's Jeep to get the Teraflex tire carrier installed prior to coming home.  We still haven't seen tracking info for her hood which is starting to cause some frustration as we were told it would ship Monday.  


No comments: