We spent two of the three days in St. Louis having barbecues with our families. Both days were very enjoyable and there should be more like that. The food was great at both events so I stuffed myself completely. We enjoyed the visiting we got to do and all of the laughs that came with the stories and teasing.
Yesterday, after a quick breakfast, I put the door handle inserts on Jodi's Jeep and then stripped mine down. After the top went down, I took the doors off to make putting the Bartact rear seat covers on a bit easier. I hadn't gotten around to that yet. Jodi helped me and we got that done in about 30 minutes. You have to unbolt a seatbelt and then we had it twisted and installed improperly so that took a bit of time to figure out where we went wrong. The Spyderwebshade went back on after that and then it was time for a ride. We drove downtown, had some lunch outside on the sidewalk at a restaurant since it was a really nice day and then we drove around some more.
After returning home, I added a mount to my Vector Dock to hold my Iphone while in transit. I'll next mount the GPS and GoPro and I'll probably add one for the Ipad too.
We went out again later in the evening and had a real nice 30 mile drive around the country side. later at home, I ordered my rock lights to take advantage of the Memorial Day sale. I wound up getting the 8 light Max Pro package. I thought it was going to be just $50 off but I got 15% off too for the Memorial Day sale so the whole kit was just $223 and shipping was free too. My guess is that I will have to wait a little bit for them to build it so I'm not expecting them to be shipped for awhile. Now I just need to find a deal on the trail doors but I'm not very confident on that as AOR told me he doesn't sell them because there isn't enough margin on them for him.
AOR wanted some pics of Jodi's hood so I took some good ones prior to leaving for STL since I had it all cleaned up. I sent them to him yesterday and he was really pleased with them. Maybe you'll see her Jeep featured on their website soon. Here are those pics and some I took yesterday of mine.









No comments:
Post a Comment