Monday, May 8, 2017

In the category of "Things don't always go as planned", I didn't get to run my pressure washer and foam cannon this weekend as I didn't have an adapter I need.  So I had to order one and am now waiting on it to arrive.  So instead of washing and detailing the Jeeps, we spent Sunday planting new flowers in our planters.

Yesterday was the first day I felt decent after coming down with a head cold that had me pretty much sidelined for 2 days.  I think it was more the medicine than anything because I just kept wanting to close my eyes.  I had some sinus pressure that was a bit uncomfortable too but I'm glad it is finally behind me.

We are taking my Jeep in for a re-gear tomorrow morning and then after picking it up on Wednesday, we will be heading to another shop to have both Jeeps looked over for torque on the lift kits and Jodi's tire carrier is going to get installed.  We still haven't received notice that her hood has shipped so we are not sure when to expect it at this point.

JD graduates this Saturday and we are looking forward to having some out of town guests with us over the weekend.

No comments: