Monday, October 19, 2015

We had a pretty nice weekend here in Kansas City.  After a couple sales sessions on Saturday, we spent some time doing a few things around the house before going to a memorial fireworks shoot for a friend.  Another good friend drove up from Oklahoma to hang out with us that evening and we went to dinner afterward.

Sunday morning, I mowed the lawn and worked on my truck a little.  The step bars are rusted out and needed to be removed. Not a fun experience as the bolts are seized.  I went to Home Depot and bought an impact gun and proceeded to break the bolt heads off.  I was able to get one step bar off but the angle of the other bolts prevents me from getting the impact on the last two bolt for the bracket.  I'm not sure an air ratchet will have the power needed to try to get the bolts moving.  I may have to just air chisel them or something.  I love how ALL of my projects never go quick quick and easy.

We have 5 shoots this week and it's suppose to be very windy.  That's not good for girls with long hair and I only have a few opportunities for makeup dates if needed.  I am hopeful we can get these final shoots in and smoothly transition into our off season. 

No comments: