I took off work on Thursday so we could do two sessions, the first starting hair and makeup at 7am. This was our second early morning shoot and should be the last for this year. It was pretty brisk when we headed out the door, the car temp gauge saying 39 degrees. It was a little breezy too but we managed to get it in and the afternoon session went off great also. We have a session Sunday and Monday and then we have a break until the middle of the month where we have 2 and possibly a third to do before we call it a year. It's been a very good one!
Yesterday, I woke up at 3am with a bad headache and decided to stay home from work. I accomplished nothing yesterday other than laying on the couch and dozing off and on. In the afternoon, Jodi went and got me some sinus pain reliever and that seemed to work. I should have had her do that in the morning and I might have been more productive. We wound up watching the World Series game and that was about it for the evening. Tonight we will be gathering at a neighbors across the street to greet the little ones. I will be wearing my Bernie Sanders mask and taking 50% of the candy from those who show up have collected and will be giving it to kids who were too lazy to go out and get their own. Gotta teach these kids what to expect in life once they get jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment