Friday, October 2, 2015

I'm not sure if I previously mentioned it here on the blog or not but one of the leading senior portrait industry publications recently held a competition for senior portrait photographers.  They've been doing this for some time now and the winners are generally recognized as the leading senior portrait photographers in the industry.  They are looked upon as innovators and on the leading edge in the industry. 

This year, Jodi and I decided to enter the competition to see how we would fare against what are considered the industry's best.  The results were announced yesterday and we were one of the winners.  It's a pretty big deal as well as honor to be chosen and we will be featured in an upcoming publication due to hit in November.  Over 6300 images were entered in the competition and our work stood out amongst them all. 

We will certainly be using the fact that we are an award winning photography studio in our marketing going forward and we hope to repeat in next year's competition. 


No comments: