Jodi and I spent our weekend doing the usual, sales sessions and photo shoots. Saturday we had two very good sales sessions. The clients loved their images and they both didn't have any trouble spending money to get what they want. Our kind of clients!
After the sales sessions, Jodi and I went to an early dinner. We decided to try an Italian restaurant that we had never visited and I'm glad we did. It's a higher end place with great service and a nice atmosphere. We beat the Saturday night dinner crowd by arriving early and enjoyed the food. I even set my phone aside and we had a nice conversation, some business related and some personal.
On Sunday, we worked on packaging and delivering orders, followed by a photo shoot. The park we went to was very crowded due to the terrific Fall weather but we were able to get the shoot in and it was a good one. Mom said she is prepared to drain her savings account to get all of the images. Cha-ching!
Today I have another photo shoot before we have back to back days of sales sessions. We then have three photos shoots on Thursday and Friday, off Halloween and then another shoot on Sunday before we have a break. We still have people inquiring for sessions but our hair and makeup artist is going on vacation for 10 days and won't be available so unless they book a mid-month session, they need to look elsewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment