My King shocks have arrived and I was able to get all of the mud off my Jeep with about an hour of power washing yesterday. It is still dirty, just mud free. I need to get it cleaned up the rest of the way and then load all of the parts in it to get it out to the shop this weekend.
It's time to turn our attention back to Jodi's Jeep as she wants some rock lights and I'm going to get her a rear bumper. She may wind up getting my Poison Spyder rockers too as she does not like her step bars and I'm wanting something different for mine. I'll have to have them stripped and powder coated again for her as they show some signs of abuse on the underside. That's what they are for but she won't be using them for that, just a step. I like the Rockslide Engineering step sliders. Not cheap but what do I like that is?
I have photo shoots the next couple days and then a consultation and two sale sessions on Saturday. October is going to be crazy busy with 18 sessions booked, a new record for a month at our studio.
No comments:
Post a Comment