Thursday, September 20, 2018

I've decided to head to SMORR no matter the weather.  I'm ready to wheel and for a getaway so me and my buddy Wild Bill will be getting after it on the trails.  We are kind of double trouble out on the trails and our wives know things can get a little sketchy when we wheel together because we are bad influences on each other.  Hopefully we make it back in one piece.

I'm happy to have an evening off of shooting since it's suppose to be hot again.  It looks the weather turns toward Fall on Friday when I have another shoot.  As long as it doesn't rain, we're good with that.  High's in the 60's next week will be very welcome by me.  We do have a sales session tonight and then I have to get my front bumper back on for the trip so it isn't an evening off.  What are those?




No comments: