Thursday, September 6, 2018

I was able to get my front bumper and coilover kit hardware to the powder coater yesterday and I should see them back in a week or so.  It appears they shipped my skid plate over to 4 Wheel Parts with a load of other parts so they have to retrieve that from them.

I stopped by the Ford dealer later in the day to get an oil change and tire rotation on the Taurus.  While there, I couldn't help notice this F-550 sitting on the used lot.  What a nice tow vehicle that would make.  I texted Jodi about it and she said "keep walking".  :)



The rumors are pretty strong these days about buyouts at work to assist in the restructuring plan.  A new rumor in the press is buyouts at $120,000 per employee.  Wow, what a nice parting gift that would be. 

No comments: