Friday, September 7, 2018

I spent yesterday afternoon and evening doing 4 pre-session consultations and then followed those up with an ordering appointment.  We are in a very busy period and won't see much of  slow down for another couple months.  This has been a very good summer for us and fall looks very good too.  We still have some openings in October I hope to fill but our goal is 12 clients per month and we have exceeded that thus far with the current class. 

We have a pretty good sized group going to SMORR in two weeks.  Two of the people I most like to wheel with are going so we should have a great time.  We're all staying at the same hotel too so we should have some fun nights as well.

Sunday the 16th is my Jeep Invasion event at Smithville Lake.  We have 72 Jeeps currently RSVP'ed for the event and hope to add many more.  We have a lakeside pavilion rented and will grill up a lot of food, have raffles and talk Jeeps. 

Here is some recent work we have done since I haven't shared in a bit. 












No comments: