On Saturday, Jodi and I went to a client graduation party before she departed for St. Louis. I spent the balance of the day getting set up for a photo shoot on Sunday, photographed a model in her prom dress with her date and then spent the evening cruising in my Jeep, meeting up with friends for an ice cream and then went to the casino until 1am. Good times.
Yesterday was spent preparing for the photo shoot. It took me nearly 4 hours to set up three shooting stations for the two girls I would be photographing. I was ready to go when they arrived and after we shot those setups, we went to Unity Village for some on location shots. I got home at 9pm and Jodi had made it back from St. Louis and had brought dinner with her. After eating, we watched a movie until midnight. 6am came early again.
No comments:
Post a Comment