Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Jodi finished up sewing the dress we plan to use for an upcoming shoot and yesterday was the final test to see if it would fit the model.  It fit perfectly!  She did such an awesome job on it, her first attempt at sewing anything and I'm so proud of her.  It comes as no surprise though as she can do whatever she puts her mind to.  She has far more patience than I do and she has better mechanical aptitude too. 

I'm going to a friends house today who has a machine shop in his garage and we are going to drill out the holes in the wheel spacer I'm going to try on my spare tire carrier.  I hope it works as I really don;t want to buy another bumper right now.  My main concern is that the tire will be too far off the hing and rattle or something.  We shall see how today goes.  I'm not sure how I'm going to get the tire up on the carrier though as lifting it up on the carrier 5 times for test fits on Monday has my back really jacked up.  It's muscular as it is way worse in the morning getting out of bed or after little movement (sitting) for a while.

Jodi told me she wanted her dash and door trim pieces painted red like mine so that is what I did last night after work.  My next project will likely be transferring my winch and light bar to her Jeep.

Our Colorado planning meeting is this Sunday and we are looking forward to hosting friends at our home.  Our house will look like a Jeep convention for sure!

No comments: